Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My least favorite and favorite foods

My favorite foods are; almost all sweets, cornbread, all types of chicken, different kinds of rice, all kinds of wings, mashed potato, french fries,hamburgers,and  seaweed( though I prefer the ones without fish). My least favorite foods are Every vegetable, stinky foods such as plantin, M&M's, salad and salad dressing, some types of sushi, Oreo's, fish, and all kinds of chinese food. my list is longer though I don't think you would be able to keep up!

2 comments:

  1. My friend Will told me about this blog. Looks pretty cool! I like the clean, organized look and feel.

    I'm also a fan of sweet foods, but I recommend trying out some vegetables! There are definitely some sweet tasting vegetables out there. Check this out! http://www.slideshare.net/Afryea/4-sweet-vegetables

    Enjoy your food and maybe blog about your fashion designing after you graduate from college!

    ReplyDelete